Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Multitrack DAW wasn't showing..now is working!

edited December 2012 in App Tips and Tricks

Hi, maybe can help somebody else...mtd was not showing in audiobus...tried all the usual stuff, uninstalling, reinstalling, resets...nothing!? After a quick exchange of email with audiobus support, Sebastian, thanks again, suggest me to update mtd!?
Well, usually my apps are all up to date, but for some reason, mtd was not, and iTunes did not want to update it.
So I had to delete mtd from my iTunes folder, and then iTunes allowed me to download it again, the latest version.
I don't know what to say......Maybe it was because I had installed the new iTunes few days ago?
I hope this will help...lesson learned? Always check you have the latest version of your apps.
Regards
Oh...by the way.....audiobus on my iPad2 with sunrizer and mtd works perfectly...great stuff...waiting for auria!