Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Harmony Bloom by Mario Nieto - Pre-Release Demo for the iPad - Coming Soon to iOS

Harmony Bloom is a beautiful and elegant polyrhythmic midi sequencer.
It is a direct port from the desktop.
There are many tutorials on YouTube for the desktop version and all of them will apply to the iOS version too.
I do not have a definite release date yet, but I think it will be sooner rather than later.
And no price yet.

Comments

• Whoa! It's finally here!

• @lazyass Well, it will be soon

• It’s an excellent sequencer, a refreshing take, I’ve got this for desktop and will make an excellent addition to anyone’s iOS collection.

• @knewspeak Yes, I found it to be very relaxing, plus even tiny adjustments to the parameters make a huge difference, very clever app.

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @knewspeak Yes, I found it to be very relaxing, plus even tiny adjustments to the parameters make a huge difference, very clever app.

It is really relaxing, psychedelic but can be used in more conventional ways, there’s many possibilities when you automate the parameters it contains.

• edited April 8

Can’t wait! I’ve been dropping little ipadOS suggestive comments on Mario’s desktop version videos to let him know we are a viable platform, and that he might sell a copy or two over here.

To me Harmony Bloom looks like it was meant to be on the iPad.

Thanks for the video Doug!

• edited April 8

Oh this has a very similar concept inded to an old NI Reaktor ensemble called Spiral I think? If so, that would be great to have on iOS.

• I almost bought this around christmas I think it was. So glad I didn't as I rather have it on the pad.

• What’s the difference between “note collection” and “scale”?

• Looking forward to this. Mix with Euclidean and it’s lovely stuff for hours.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    What’s the difference between “note collection” and “scale”?

The note collection has scales, chords and intervals, but you can go with the vast array of scales if you prefer or define a custom scale, believe me there is a lot you can customise and automate.

• I REALLY hope all those parameters like offset are exposed to midicc or auParams!

• Guesses/ideas/info on pricing? I’m thinking closer to $20 for regular but I’m really hoping for an intro price of $10. What’s the desktop version cost?

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Guesses/ideas/info on pricing? I’m thinking closer to $20 for regular but I’m really hoping for an intro price of $10. What’s the desktop version cost?

No one knows yet?!
    Desktop price is $29...

• @MonkeyDrummer said:
    I REALLY hope all those parameters like offset are exposed to midicc or auParams!

They are for the desktop version, which entails lots of fun.

• Yeah was £25 on desktop. If I'd known it was being ported to iOS I would've held off from purchasing for desktop I think....I've written to Mario to ask if there's any discount/deal for people who already have the desktop version, but not holding my breath.
    It's a wonderful sequencer, lots of interesting happy accidents

• @Kashi said:
    Yeah was £25 on desktop. If I'd known it was being ported to iOS I would've held off from purchasing for desktop I think....I've written to Mario to ask if there's any discount/deal for people who already have the desktop version, but not holding my breath.

It's not really possible for desktop devs to offer deals on iOS versions to existing buyers of their desktop apps - see, for example, the recent thread on Dub Filter, where Audiothing dev, Carlo, talked about this. U can't offer appstore discounts to specific users. You can offer promo codes, but only 100 max after any given app update, and more can't be offered until there is a new update, when you once again have a max threshold of 100. Pros and cons to the appstore, this is one of the cons.

• Yeah, figured as much. Cheers @Gavinski

• Nice but a 200%+ increase in font-sizes would NOT hurt, have to pass since I can't use stuff I can't see...

• @Gavinski said:

@Kashi said:
    Yeah was £25 on desktop. If I'd known it was being ported to iOS I would've held off from purchasing for desktop I think....I've written to Mario to ask if there's any discount/deal for people who already have the desktop version, but not holding my breath.

It's not really possible for desktop devs to offer deals on iOS versions to existing buyers of their desktop apps - see, for example, the recent thread on Dub Filter, where Audiothing dev, Carlo, talked about this. U can't offer appstore discounts to specific users. You can offer promo codes, but only 100 max after any given app update, and more can't be offered until there is a new update, when you once again have a max threshold of 100. Pros and cons to the appstore, this is one of the cons.

Really??? And i didn’t know that, (That’s pretty cool that dev can give out up to 100 codes if they want. ) !{ I thought it was the App Store itself that distribute promos }

Pros to the App Store ? That’s good Gavin lol but I get your point :)

Btw I don’t see your tutorials or contests posted anymore, did you stop doing the YT channel how you used to or just taking a break ?

I hope your doing well; you are still the coolest online big shot friends I’ve made (by big shot I mean your famous in our little world)

• @ninobeatz said:

Wow! This is a beautiful app. What gorgeous UI and design.

I don’t know if I could use another sequencer atm but this looks reaaallly goooood

• Is the price an intro offer, or is that normal price? I’m interested, but currently have more than enough new apps to explore, so if this is normal price I’ll hang fire on this one for a bit.

• @bygjohn said:

Is the price an intro offer, or is that normal price? I’m interested, but currently have more than enough new apps to explore, so if this is normal price I’ll hang fire on this one for a bit.

$9.99 is the regular price

• @ninobeatz said:

@bygjohn said:

Is the price an intro offer, or is that normal price? I’m interested, but currently have more than enough new apps to explore, so if this is normal price I’ll hang fire on this one for a bit.

Cool! Thanks, @ninobeatz

• @bygjohn said:

@ninobeatz said:

@bygjohn said:

Cool! Thanks, @ninobeatz

🤝