Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Piano Motifs v4.62

Fernando ( @azul3D_Apps , www.youtube.com/@azul3dapps ) challenged me yesterday (more or less, in a very nice way ๐Ÿ˜Š) to create a track using the latest version of the superb Piano Motifs app. So here it is.
Ravenscroft 275 and 3 instances of Roli Noise Melody played by PM.
SWAM Flugelhorn played by me with GeoShred.

Comments

• Just lovely, Tony! And this update is another fab one.

• Beautiful.

• Very good, moody stuff. You make a good pair, you and PM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• a great exposition.

• Very Good! Nice Piano Motif use. Your improvising is tasty. Smooth track. Ended too soon for me. I like that SWAM instrument. Sounds more like a jazz trumpet than an flugelhorn to me. I think Iโ€™m gonna get it, even though I have a real flugelhorn to play. Itโ€™s an attractive sound, and can be very expressive, at least it is when you play it.

• I second everything @Dav said. Outstanding solo! Piano Motifs is by far my favorite iPad music app. If I ever need an idea for a song, PM always delivers. Great track!

• Very good. I didnโ€™t care for the strings in the beginning but they work well with the horn, which is lovely.

• Many thanks @lukesleepwalker , @bluegroove , @Pxlhg (i must admit to liking PM ๐Ÿ˜Š), @Daev , @Dav (means a lot coming from someone who plays the real thing โ€ฆ you need an MPE instrument to get the most out of the SWAM instruments but Iโ€™m not sure they will ever compete with an actual physical person and instrument ๐Ÿค”), @Paulieworld (agreed, itโ€™s a great source of inspiration, to me anyway). @LinearLineman (strangely enough I agree, thereโ€™s something about the attack and timing of the strings to begin with that I wasnโ€™t convinced about and I nearly took them out. The later strings are different Roli instruments and work a lot better I think)
    Thanks to everybody who has listened ๐Ÿ™

• edited April 7

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ! Especially the flugelhorn.

• edited April 7

Great one Tony! I should issue more challenges ๐Ÿ˜Š. A call to all the Piano Motifs creatives, try the new version and see what you can come up with!

• I enjoyed it from start to finish. I thought the strings added some depth. Always a good pairing, you and Piano Motifs.