Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pianoteq tune

edited March 26 in Creations

heard a piece of music on the radio and replayed it by ear using pianoteq on my ipad.

MP3 file so not best quality.

bit depressing and slow, sloppy technique but a nice tune.

that's the excuses out the way ...

Comments

• Not depressing at all and I would love to be able to be able to play the piano as sloppily as that 😊

• Pretty. Nice chords..

• Sloppy or not, it’s good music . And also, many of us strive for that perfect balance of accurate technique and dynamics but sometimes we miss a note or whatever - who cares. We’re not on stage and we’re not getting paid. The best bands had the sloppiest guitarists: jimmypage, Dave Mustaine, Rob Krieger. Etc…. Sloppy should be embraced

(And I’m not just saying that because my playing has been sloppy after not practicing in over a year lol)

• I liked it. I was hearing a violin playing along with it. I didn’t hear anything sloppy. It sounded like a real person improvising at his piano. Nicely done.

• @Paulieworld said:
    I liked it. I was hearing a violin playing along with it. I didn’t hear anything sloppy. It sounded like a real person improvising at his piano. Nicely done.

thank you, sir, i wish it was improvised, i pretty much played it note for note from the original, well at least that what my ears told me.

• Really lovely. I am new piano player and would love to be able to play so beautifully. If you’re able to, I’d be interested to watch a video of you playing this - even if it was just a small segment. I’d find that instructive I’m sure. Very pretty tune.

• edited April 12

@BillS said:
    Really lovely. I am new piano player and would love to be able to play so beautifully. If you’re able to, I’d be interested to watch a video of you playing this - even if it was just a small segment. I’d find that instructive I’m sure. Very pretty tune.

thank you BillS, if i find the time i could do a transcription video of some of the tune.