Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ruismaker NOIR Presets by Iwato Hyena

I have meticulously crafted these patches over time, each imbued with his distinctive sonic signature. None of these creations are tailored for mass marketing; rather, they are born from a desire to enrich the musical community and support fellow independent creatives and sound explorers.

After the popularity of releasing my personal HILDA synth patches I felt it was time to release my NOIR presets.

Either way I hope you enjoy the sounds and visuals.

Comments

• Noir stands as a sophisticated iOS drumsynth, masterfully crafted by @brambos transcending conventional boundaries of sonic exploration. This groundbreaking instrument seamlessly melds synthesized percussion with rhythmic bass tones, surpassing the limitations of traditional beat machines. Despite its monophonic framework, the intricate interplay between its sequencer and diverse modulation capabilities endows it with a versatility comparable to that of a complete ensemble. Moreover, its uniquely gritty disposition imparts a sense of urgency and dynamism to the iOS music landscape. Prepare to embark upon an odyssey of unparalleled creativity, with Ruismaker Noir as your sagacious mentor, guiding you through the limitless realms of electronic music production.

"Ruismaker Noir: Relentless Rhythm Synth"
    Noir emerges as a digital manifestation reminiscent of Moog's revered DFAM or Drummer From Another Mother, presenting an analogous synthesis encounter within the digital domain. In its essence, Noir not only echoes the essence of its analog predecessors but also extends its capabilities into new territories, exploring realms of sonic manipulation and rhythmic innovation previously uncharted in the digital landscape. This convergence of tradition and innovation imbues Noir with a distinctive character, inviting users to delve deeper into its sonic possibilities and embrace a new era of digital drum synthesis with boundless creative potential. More info here: https://ruismaker.com/noir/

• Nice
    Just saved this to my Mpc one +
    Ready to be chopped and rinsed
    Many thanks

• Enjoy... Would love to hear the final results when you put them to use

@Gdub said:

Nice
    Just saved this to my Mpc one +
    Ready to be chopped and rinsed
    Many thanks

• @Iwato_Hyena
    Might be a few weeks away yet
    Literally brought this machine 2 days ago. Still loading with samples and watching YouTube videos in beween working and raising kids.
    I buy a new toy and everyone wants my attention, there isn’t enough hours in the day

• @Gdub said:
    @Iwato_Hyena
    Might be a few weeks away yet
    Literally brought this machine 2 days ago. Still loading with samples and watching YouTube videos in beween working and raising kids.
    I buy a new toy and everyone wants my attention, there isn’t enough hours in the day

No worries. I completely understand. I have acquired a bit too many "toys" myself over the years.
    When they're are ready you can find me mostly here.

X/Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrownTheRiot
    or on YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/@IwatoHyena

• Superb visuals man! The presets are a bit too hard to fit into my work but no doubt a pro job on those as well. Noir is super cool and I use it too seldom.

• @Pxlhg said:
    Superb visuals man! The presets are a bit too hard to fit into my work but no doubt a pro job on those as well. Noir is super cool and I use it too seldom.

Thank you. I appreciate the kind words. Any sounds I release are my personal patches so they tend to lean towards a particular style for the most part.
    Before I acquired the Moog DFAM I mostly touched NOIR here and there myself. Shortly after falling in love with the "Drummer From Another Mother" I craved some sort of emulation while travelling and late night Ipad fondling and thats when I really fell deeply into Ruismakers Noir. Just love that raw percussive sound and twisting knobs until my knuckles crackle with arthritis pockets. Im hoping to actually film some sessions ripping it to shreds with my midi knob grid this week if i can. That's where the real fun begins. No wire patching like the DFAM but i feel theres no other iOS "drum machine" out there currently who can produce these sort of sounds. If there was others I'd purchase them immediately haha.
    Overall I have a ton of sound patches from various softsynths both on desktop and iOS so as time passes I hope to share more and more with the community when I can.