Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

March Madness

Ravenscroft!

Two piano players in a big room.

A tribute to Frank Lloyd Wright.

Comments

• @Paulieworld said:
    Ravenscroft!

Cool concept. I love counterpoint and this was like a harmonic race between pianists . Nice madness

• @yellow_eyez said:

@Paulieworld said:
    Ravenscroft!

Cool concept. I love counterpoint and this was like a harmonic race between pianists . Nice madness

Thank you. I haven’t used FugueMachine for a while and I thought it might be interesting to pair it with Piano Motifs for a little madness. Have a good one!

• Sprinkle! We’re indebted to all those minimalists like Steve Reich, aren’t we? Music as energy. Wonderful at 1:00.

• @LinearLineman @MrStochastic I got the idea from a place we stopped at on a whim. It’s called Dueling Pianos. I’m so glad we went. It was a really great time. Thanks for listening!

• @Paulieworld Frenetic yet controlled. Nice modulations.

• @Paulieworld nice! Sounds really impressive, and the piano tone is excellent. I have both Fugue and Piano Motifs…totally under utilised -very interesting to hear what they can do in skilled hands. Really beautiful

• @azul3D_Apps said:
    @Paulieworld Frenetic yet controlled. Nice modulations.

Thank you Fernando. I couldn’t have done it without you. You are my piano player!

• @BillS said:
    @Paulieworld nice! Sounds really impressive, and the piano tone is excellent. I have both Fugue and Piano Motifs…totally under utilised -very interesting to hear what they can do in skilled hands. Really beautiful

Thank you, Bill. Congratulations again on your new album!

Like I mentioned above, I got the idea from a club called Dueling Pianos. We just happened to stop in after dinner for a quick drink, and ended up staying all night. They featured two pianists that played all of the hits of my generation. The place was packed with folks our age, all singing, dancing, and drinking. After returning from a short break, one of them started playing Liebestraum! Shortly after, the other started improvising on it. These guys were good! After about 30 seconds, they got back to rock and roll, but I decided I had to try that.

• At first I was like "March Madness? Will this be a sports song?" Turns out it's an amazing dueling piano composition that has a great flow and kept my attention the entire duration of the piece. 10/10

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    At first I was like "March Madness? Will this be a sports song?" Turns out it's an amazing dueling piano composition that has a great flow and kept my attention the entire duration of the piece. 10/10

Thank you, Jim. I was hoping you would weigh in on this one. I am a big fan of Frank Lloyd Wright. We have toured many of his masterpieces. We are thinking of visiting Taliesin this summer. Are you anywhere near that?

• @Paulieworld said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    At first I was like "March Madness? Will this be a sports song?" Turns out it's an amazing dueling piano composition that has a great flow and kept my attention the entire duration of the piece. 10/10

Thank you, Jim. I was hoping you would weigh in on this one. I am a big fan of Frank Lloyd Wright. We have toured many of his masterpieces. We are thinking of visiting Taliesin this summer. Are you anywhere near that?

Spring Green is about 2 hours away from where I am, and my wretched car needs about $2k in repairs before I feel comfortable taking her all the way out there, lol. Although she should be repaired sometime in the summer mate. ;)

Anyways, Taliesin looks like the real mccoy compared to House on the Rock, rofl. The latter is the moudly bastardised version of Taliesin. :mrgreen:

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Paulieworld said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

Spring Green is about 2 hours away from where I am, and my wretched car needs about $2k in repairs before I feel comfortable taking her all the way out there, lol. Although she should be repaired sometime in the summer mate. ;)

Anyways, Taliesin looks like the real mccoy compared to House on the Rock, rofl. The latter is the moudly bastardised version of Taliesin. :mrgreen:

Back in January, I had a trusted car guy give my ride a good going over. Since then I have been doing a little at a time. Brakes this Saturday. Wheel bearings in April. After that I should be good to go for a while. It's definitely cheaper than buy a new car at current prices. Hope everything works out for you. Keep making music!

• Very enjoyable Paul, great use of the tools available to you 🙏

• Man if Purdue won it all I was fixing to haul in about $500 bills from 3 different pools, but they lost and I got nothing. I didn’t lose much but had potential to win big… so close.

• Following in the footsteps of Simon and Garfunkel are we?

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
    I can't believe your song is gone so soon
    I barely learned the tune
    So soon, so soon….

• @GeoTony said:
    Very enjoyable Paul, great use of the tools available to you 🙏

I think Ravenscroft sounds great in the context of a small ensemble. As s solo instrument you can almost tell it’s a simulation. I think that’s why a made it a duet. It was a fun little project. Thanks for listening.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Following in the footsteps of Simon and Garfunkel are we?

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
    I can't believe your song is gone so soon
    I barely learned the tune
    So soon, so soon….

I did pretty well on the Super Bowl this year and decided not to press my luck in the Madness.
    I haven’t heard that song for decades. I just listened again. Nice song. Anything about FLW is okay with me. I’m a big fan. We visit the home and studio every few years. Thanks for listening!