Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Some rare vinyl ! The Stochastic Trio Live at the Audiobus Club

Basically I just wanted to demo some of the great instruments I found for the new SFZ player isfizz. (It really works well and has some features that you don’t see in soundfont players).
Here’s a list of some: https://sfzinstruments.github.io/
This great drumset, sax and bass were free from https://shop.karoryfer.com/

Besides the isfizz instruments I recorded some of my own improvisations into Helium along with help from MuseBud and Auto Fills. Other stuff; effects, etc.

Comments

• Clap clap clap (missing audience at the end of the track😉)

• edited March 21

@JanKun said:
    Clap clap clap (missing audience at the end of the track😉)

Thanks for your claps. Yes, the audience was apparently stunned to silence by the performance.

• I was clapping but you couldn’t hear me 👍

• @GeoTony said:
    I was clapping but you couldn’t hear me 👍

Your just too polite. Or was some kind of Zen clap? Anyway, thanks. I'm hoping to get the trio to return some time.

• Glad this got bumped. Excellent sound. Fun improvs. and a good drum part. I liked the held notes towards the end. 👌😎

• @LinearLineman said:
    Glad this got bumped. Excellent sound. Fun improvs. and a good drum part. I liked the held notes towards the end. 👌😎

Thanks! I was hoping you'd hear it. Those drums were my first inspiration; it's a nice kit with brushed snare, etc.
    The recording gets a little out of focus I think. I'll try something again I hope.

• Those melodic lines are really interesting… no cliches and consistently surprising. You keep racking up good work.

The production quality of a classic vinyl Live album is another layer of genius. Flawlessly executed.