Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

An issue creating Loopy buttons to target AUV3 synth presets…

I’m having a difficulty creating buttons on Loopy’s canvas for loading presets to my AUV3 Synths.

Attempting to assign press functions to buttons, with the action “select preset” and the target “Sunrizer”, seems all good until I click on “Sunrizer” and see that no presets are discoverable.

I can target only one sound from Zeeon. Somehow it is my favorite custom preset that I can select.

It seems I can target all of Viking Synth’s presets and make load buttons for each.

Can anyone provide a clue as to why I’m only able to target some of my AUV3 presets for button access?

Thx!!

Comments

• @Argon_V said:
    I’m having a difficulty creating buttons on Loopy’s canvas for loading presets to my AUV3 Synths.

Attempting to assign press functions to buttons, with the action “select preset” and the target “Sunrizer”, seems all good until I click on “Sunrizer” and see that no presets are discoverable.

I can target only one sound from Zeeon. Somehow it is my favorite custom preset that I can select.

It seems I can target all of Viking Synth’s presets and make load buttons for each.

Can anyone provide a clue as to why I’m only able to target some of my AUV3 presets for button access?

Thx!!

Loopy pro (or any host) can only see presets that an AUv3 publishes to the OS (plus presets they save in the host when the AUv3 doesn’t use the public mechanism).

If an AU doesn’t expose the presets to the host, you can add the presets to the host. In Loopy Pro, there is a folder in the AU title bar. You can add presets using that menu. Any presets you add there can be used in select preset actions.

• wimwim
    edited March 20

@Argon_V said:

Thx!!

Some plugins don't report their internal presets to the host. In those cases you have to load the preset and then save it in the hosts preset system. That is why only the custom preset you had saved Zion shows. There isn't anything that Loopy Pro can do if the plugin doesn't report its presets.

btw, Sunrizer and Zion are like this in AUM and other hosts as well.

• Thanks so much, team!!