Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Suteki De Na (aka “Isn’t it Wonderful “) - featuring a guitar solo made with Nambu

This cover of a track from the Final Fantasy X soundtrack might be my favorite track I recorded, at least the most emotional. Was thinking of my wife when I recorded this; possibly the only time I ever cried when doing a song

The acoustic guitar was actually made with Nambu from Iceworks

Comments

• Just an amazing piece of music! Man you're truly the master of Garageband on iOS! I'm inspired by how you constantly churn out quality tunes. :)

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Just an amazing piece of music! Man you're truly the master of Garageband on iOS! I'm inspired by how you constantly churn out quality tunes. :)

Thanks!!! This one was close to my heart , as despite the original song being in Japanese the melody made me think of my wife and how much I miss her… it’s a very emotional thing for me and i wanted the listener to feel what I was feeling

• I'm not familiar with the original, but this sounds great. Really nice patch designs here :-)

• @klownshed said:
    I'm not familiar with the original, but this sounds great. Really nice patch designs here :-)

Thank you kindly! That guitar was a pain to do…the actual patch (made in Nambu) was relatively easy but making the playing sound real was tricky. I duplicated the track, slowed the song down , appregiated parts of one of the lines, then merged the two tracks together after returning back to the original tempo .

• One of my favorites OSTs, is not "To Zanarkand" lvl for me, but one of the best from Final Fantasy X OST <3 which i love.

Awesome sounding btw <3

• @raimundoarriagada said:
    One of my favorites OSTs, is not "To Zanarkand" lvl for me, but one of the best from Final Fantasy X OST <3 which i love.

Awesome sounding btw <3

Greatly appreciated!

We did To Zanarkand too, although I mastered it a bit too loud sadly

• Not familiar with the original but I enjoyed this. Some lovely sounds 👌

• @GeoTony said:
    Not familiar with the original but I enjoyed this. Some lovely sounds 👌

Thank you!