Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Crisis

5x MOOG Model15, 2x Model D and MidEast Drummer.

Comments

• This would make a great opening soundtrack for an adventure movie. Nice one!

• Thanks @Paulieworld. Peace, bruh.

• Sounds very medieval in a modern way to me! frenq

• Thanks @frenq. It’s the MidEastern beat, I think.

• Really loving this piece! Really love the vibe. Yeah would make a great opening for an adventure movie as @Paulieworld said.

• Thanks @jwmmakerofmusic. Yeah, I’m all for the adventure, tho it’s mostly inner. Have a great weekend, mate.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks @jwmmakerofmusic. Yeah, I’m all for the adventure, tho it’s mostly inner. Have a great weekend, mate.

You too mate. :) It'll be fun. I see the Easter Bunny (my cousin in costume lol) today. Then I see my friends Carole and John play tonight. Tomorrow I watch the "Barbie" movie with some friends on Discord. All the while I will work on a $200 digital art commission. (Yeah, I make digital art. AI art is only for album covers as I cbf with making my own art per track/per EP. My music would never get released at rapid pace otherwise lol.)

Then we'll see where I can squeeze in some music creation. I am in music creation burnout, but not mad at myself nor anyone. Shit happens.

I also quit vaping on Thursday and have excess energy I never knew my body could muster at nearly age 40! 😅

• @LinearLineman said:
    5x MOOG Model15, 2x Model D and MidEast Drummer.

Hey, you know this is right up my alley. Cool use of synthetic sounds too btw , you really expanded the hell out of the rhythm . Really good job

• Thx @yellow_eyez , glad you liked it.

• I love the scale you’re using - sounds slightly Eastern or medieval possibly, which is right up my street. Beautifully executed too, great work.

• Thanks @BillS i appreciate the praise.

• Others got here before me, others said what I wanted to say, others may follow 🙏

• Thx @GeoTony, let’s see if they do. Have a peaceful Sunday, bro.