Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Warp markers on a grid..

Is there an app that is similar to Abelton, with the ability to stretch samples with warp markers over a grid?

Comments

• Currently Auria Pro.

• not a grid though, it’s linear.

• Ok thank you

• @Raggamuffin73 auria looks abandoned and it is very unstable. Try audio evolution, it can warp markers if you additionally buy vocal tune studio.

• Neon audio editor can do that

• @zah7 said:
    @Raggamuffin73 auria looks abandoned and it is very unstable. Try audio evolution, it can warp markers if you additionally buy vocal tune studio.

Have you tried Auria since the recent update? For some people Auria is quite stable.

For warping , it seems to be the highest quality option out there. Neon and Auditor have warping, but to my ear aren’t of the same quality.

• @espiegel123 said:

@zah7 said:
    @Raggamuffin73 auria looks abandoned and it is very unstable. Try audio evolution, it can warp markers if you additionally buy vocal tune studio.

Have you tried Auria since the recent update? For some people Auria is quite stable.

For warping , it seems to be the highest quality option out there. Neon and Auditor have warping, but to my ear aren’t of the same quality.

Yes, it is even worse now, unfortunately.

• @zah7 said:

@espiegel123 said:

@zah7 said:

Yes, it is even worse now, unfortunately.

Bummer. It has been surprisingly ok for me. But I am using it pretty strictly for just audio.

• edited March 25

I love the idea of Neon overall, but find it very hard to use. I think it really requires a mouse/trackpad/pencil — particularly the slicing/stretching functionality, which seems to involve a lot of redundant clicking around. Maybe I’m doing it wrong! And while I understand that it’s not going to ever be perfect, it can get super warbly. Others might fare better with it.