Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I made a jingle! (Comes in after news bumper)

edited March 15 in Creations

I think this is the first music I have ever posted here. Made with Logic Pro on iPad and a Quad Cortex for Amps n effects. Rock Drummer on the beat. A fun project indeed.
Stoked to a start building a “portfolio” or at least keep the ball rolling…..

Comments

• No idea what that was but it was fun… keep that ball rolling ⚽️🏀🏈⚾️

• Ha! Awesome

• edited March 28

So what does The Michubisi Man do?

• Thanks for the feedback everyone!
    The Mitsubishi man sells and installs high efficiency air conditioning and heating units.

My brother works there and came up with the concept while talking with the contractor mentioned in song “Ben”.

After seeing my musical gadgets in my room bro asked me if I could come up with the music.

I had recently acquired a Quad Cortex and started using it with Logic on iPad and the jingle was born.
    Definitely helps the QC makes you feel like your playing in front of a wall of speakers. So the rock poured out.
    Any other questions let me know.
    Anyhow definitely a fun project.
    I shall jingle ON!

• Hey that’s cool. Congrats!