Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drambo scenes and morphing

Can one have more than one scene in Drambo? I am wondering if Drambo can have like on the Octatrack different scenes available per step and to cross fade between them? I have only figured out how to morph between one scene. Thanks

Comments

• Once you activate the left or right scene button, the track pads turn into scene selectors, giving you the choice between 16 different scenes from A to P.
    You can adjust values in each scene freely and crossfade between any of them.
    Scenes can also be used to make snapshots e.g. in your favorite synth patch, kind of a quick preset storage with the ability to seamlessly morph between any two of them.

• Wow, I d didn’t know this. This is amazing! Thanks 🙏

• You're welcome! 😊

• edited March 14

I guess it’s a bit closer to the Elektron workflow. I don’t have one , but it seems influenced.

• Drambo, amazing since day one. Here is an old video on scenes. Have a look at the interplay between scenes and p-locks if you want to do different scenes on certain steps.

• Thanks so much. Yes, it’s a great amazing app and love It because there’s always something new to learn and explore. I learn a little more every few weeks.

• For real. I kick myself for not spending more time on the Drambo forums. It’s the search feature I lament not having over there.

But yeah, once I had gotten over a certain learning threshold with Drambo a year ago,
    I’ve been hooked ever since.

• @Blipsford_Baubie said:
    For real. I kick myself for not spending more time on the Drambo forums. It’s the search feature I lament not having over there.

But yeah, once I had gotten over a certain learning threshold with Drambo a year ago,

It’s becoming a more normal workflow for me too. I just go in slowly with it.

• wimwim
    edited March 14

@Blipsford_Baubie said:
    For real. I kick myself for not spending more time on the Drambo forums. It’s the search feature I lament not having over there.

Yes, the search function is really disappointing. It seems like it uses purely "or" logic on any terms you add. If it could just be changed to "and" logic it would return much more useful results.

• @wim said:

@Blipsford_Baubie said:

Yes, the search function is really disappointing. It seems like it uses purely "or" logic on any terms you add. If it could just be changed to "and" logic it would return much more useful results.

Here's a workaround: Go to google search and enter your search terms followed by "site:forum.beepstreet.com". For instance choke groups site:forum.beepstreet.com

Results are much more usable this way.

• Thanks @wim!

@Antos3345 said:

@Blipsford_Baubie said:

It’s becoming a more normal workflow for me too. I just go in slowly with it.

Exactly 👍 . Normal use until I want to solve for something. Then it’s trial and error. If I fail, I ask for help. Before becoming committed, I was going about it all wrong, thinking I needed to know everything that it’s capable of.