Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

“Eclipse” - I think this is my masterpiece

A bit more prog than you might expect from me … but I’m quite proud of this

https://on.soundcloud.com/58ceQcVZaRLNhjPEA

Comments

• It’s so much fun to make something you’re proud of. When that happens to me it’s a great pleasure to listen to it over and over cause it doesn’t get old upon repeated listening.
    Usually it’s a stepping stone to what’s coming next, presaging cool things to come. Keep up the good work, bruh.

• Thank you kindly … I’m amazed at the progress I’m making. I was ready to give up a few years ago

• edited March 14

All of the elements, interwoven so seamlessly, yet poignant once an element abruptly stops or is reintroduced.

👏 👏

• Pretty piece. I like the progression that comes in for the first time around 2:05.

• @ecamburn said:
    Pretty piece. I like the progression that comes in for the first time around 2:05.

Thank you!!!! Highly appreciated 😎

• It gave me several moments of pleasure 😊

• @GeoTony said:
    It gave me several moments of pleasure 😊

Much appreciated!