Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Leaving the forest (100% Sunrizer synth with Spidericemidas presets)

Had a lot of fun today playing with @Spidericemidas presets for the Sunrizer synth. They are so good. Here's a little song made with 5 of the presets. It was really hard to choose only 5 because every preset in the pack blends so well with each other.

Presets used:

1: Pepples
2: Drifter
3: Siren's Song
4: Sol Keys
5: Seaward

Thanks for the cool presets Spidericemidas!

Comments

• That’s a nice showcase for Sunrizer and in particular Spidericemidas‘s presets :)

• edited March 13

OMG that's amazing and beautiful! Lovely work. The use of that portamento preset is quite haunting. A brilliant demonstration of the presets working together and a big up for Sunrizer! @giku_beepstreet

• Well done sir! I’ve probably used all of those presets at some point. Big fan of your programming and Sunrizer.

• Love those chords! Did you play this on a keyboard, or score it? Beautiful song. Wish there was more.
    I need to fire up Sunrizer this weekend.

• DavDav
    edited March 14

Thanks @Paulieworld. I played it on the keyboard, didn't score it. Started with playing chords, impoved it, then added the other parts one by one. Was going to write the chords out, but after re-recording the tracks a bit it was easy to remember what I had played first.

I'm really loving Sunizer. The spider presets inspired me. Just made another 100% sunrizer song, much longer, will post it next.

• Great composition. Very evocative progressions and playing. Going to go grab the presets now.

• Beautiful, great changes, too short 👌

• Really lovely, rich textures. Could be expanded and developed into a longer piece. Excellent

• Thanks for listening, @jdp000 , @ecamburn , @GeoTony , @BillS . I may expand on this little song.