Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BLEASS synths failing to launch in apeMatrix or Audiobus.

As the title states, I can't seem to get any Bleass synths to launch in apeMatrix or Audiobus. It's a 2017 iPad Pro 12.9 2nd gen, with ios 13.4.1. All other Auv3s seem to be fine.

Anyone else having this problem? Thanks for checking!

Comments

• Sorry I don’t have apeMatrix, I came here to applaud your username 😄

• Much obliged! Some greater force placed it into my brain and I was compelled, lol.

• Works fine here. Started a session with Monolith, SampleWiz 2 and Arpeggiator.
    All 3 worked nicely together on my 2016 iPad Pro 12.9 1st gen, with iOS 15.5.

• iPad Pro M1 latest iOS(17.4): Bleass synths loads on both apps.

You don't want to update your system?

• Yeah, after my iThingies get a bit older I stop updating them and keep them off the internet (I purchase and download the ipa files to a computer with iTunes 12.6.3 which still has the App Store). Sadly, I suppose this will cause these types of issues. Thanks for letting me know that those apps are working for yourselves though. I like the Bleass synths because of their good MPE implementation, and apeMatrix is cool because (unlike Aum) it can slave to midi clock. The Bleass stuff still works well standalone at least. Anyhow, thanks again!