Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Spur of the moment

One of those tracks that I wasn’t planning on making but just seemed to work with minimum effort.
A newly downloaded Chord Organ from Decent Sampler played by Piano Motifs.
Gong Lead preset in GeoShred through Magic Dice and TB Reverb.
A bit of distortion but the moment was right so I’ll leave it.

The video version is here…

Comments

• Cool 😎 guitar solo 🎸 Tony!

• Cheers @azul3D_Apps , it fitted in nicely with your backing track 👍

• The Chord Organ sounds just like my old Italo American accordion. I still have it. I pictured myself, twelve years old, jamming with Robert Fripp. Sometimes the best stuff just happens. Nice jam. Think I’ll listen to it again.

• I’m sure Fripp retuned his guitar at some stage and thought… I must jam with @Paulieworld when I get the chance 😊

• This is sweet. Frippian indeed. Love the squeaks and feedback and crunches on the lead sound. The organ provides a nice neutral bed for the shredding.

• edited March 14

Wow, a wonderful solo, Tony. Very heartfelt. I once hooked up a vacuum cleaner to an old pump organ while visiting a friend in Montreal around 1968. He played clarinet. We were blitzed.Now that was fun!

• edited March 14

I still think you’re a fallen guitar celebrity relegated to our ios backwater.

• Great stuff! I almost always do a stint with Geoshred after listening to your stuff, truly inspiring.

• Great solo Tony!!!

• Many thanks @ecamburn , @LinearLineman , @MrStochastic , @Pxlhg and @Frenq .
    I did enjoy the soloing on this as it just seemed to work. I think it was only my second run through.
    It’s funny that something so quickly done and with fairly little work has become my most listened to track on SoundCloud by a long way. Just shows you can never predict when fame will find you 😊 My world tour starts next month 🌎👏

• Great solo :)