Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

It just popped out II

edited February 26 in Creations

I fired up the latest version of Piano Motifs (all praise to @azul3D_Apps 🙏) to try the latest enhancements I.e. the Tonic Drone setting for the Note Sustain Multi Bar accompaniment and the Randomise Velocity feature and this was the first thing that popped out.
All of the sounds are from Decent Sampler including some new ones to me I.e. Domra, Box Harp and Cifteli which @mcd posted a video of a few days ago. All of the instruments used are free and are…
Volitions : Volatil *2
Woven Strings
Domra
Bodhran * 2
Winter Voices
Box Harp * 2
Cifteli
The AUM tempo was varied slightly with a Rozeta LFO

Here is an audio only version

Comments

• Nice work @azul3D_Apps on this update to Piano Motifs.

@Geotony… that “synced delay” feature that was added with the release of the Domra instrument will
    be fun to hack into previous Decent Sampler instruments. Someone mentioned that it would be great if
    Decent Sampler could act as an FX AUv3 and I think applying FX independtly of the sampled instrument would be a nice feature for Dave Hilowitz to consider. He makes changes to serve his continuing stream of free instruments as he thinks of some guitar pedal that can do something he likes so he adds it the the Decent Sampler engine.

I’m eager to hear what you might do with the amazing “The Lobby Piano” which scratches the prepared piano itch like no app I’ve found except for the full version of PianoTeq 8 for $800.

• Those drones at the start are great - it’s always good to hear something other than the typical synth drones that are so common. I found myself listening to them even after they stopped, and the rest of the piece was almost over, so I had to go back and listen again to take it all in.

• Congratulations, Tony. Is it a boy or a girl? 😎😘

• @LinearLineman said:
    Congratulations, Tony. Is it a boy or a girl? 😎😘

…or a ‘wardrobe malfunction’…

• Lovely piece of music here. ❤️ Wish I had more technical things to say, but kinda tough to critique what's perfect.

• Very nice @GeoTony. When there’s a new feature you always come up with something really cool using it. Just curious, what Tonic Drone option did you use on this one?

• @McD said:
    Nice work @azul3D_Apps on this update to Piano Motifs.

Thanks @McD, I finally got to adding some velocity randomization 😊.

• Great piece. Love all the sounds and textures and what a great ending !!!

• Cheers @mcd, @michael_m , @LinearLineman , @jwmmakerofmusic , @azul3D_Apps and @JanKun 👍
    It’s the unplanned love child of @azul3D_Apps and myself Mike 👶
    The ending wasn’t really thought out but it seemed to work..
    Settings were
    Bars 48
    Accomp - Note Sustain Mult Bar (Tonic Drone 1-3)
    Melody - Every Other ARP
    3rd Track - Drone

• @michael_m said:
    …or a ‘wardrobe malfunction’…

😆
    Interesting to hear all of those Decent Sampler voices!