Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can’t purchase IAP on SynthMaster One

Trying to buy an IAP with my App Store credit and it says purchases are disabled . However they do work on other apps I did a google search and nothing is helping 😔

Comments

• [email protected]

Be sure to let them know, mate.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    [email protected]

Be sure to let them know, mate.

Will do and I’ll update it here …the retrowave pack isn’t available in the App Store as I almost accidentally bought the trap IAP while scrolling. I have a sneaking suspicion I’m going to be told the retrowave pack isn’t available any longer !

• The dev never did get back to me. Oh well , I got something else instead 😜

• @Fear2Stop said:
    The dev never did get back to me. Oh well , I got something else instead 😜

You always have the option of taking up the issue with Apple for a refund, I suppose.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/118223

• @NeuM said:

@Fear2Stop said:
    The dev never did get back to me. Oh well , I got something else instead 😜

You always have the option of taking up the issue with Apple for a refund, I suppose.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/118223

I have the free version on the iPhone… I’d been trying to purchase a specific IAP but it wouldn’t go through

• I purchased all the IAP on Synthmaster One for IPAD. How do I get those transferred over to the iPhone version? There’s two Synthmaster One apps for iPhone. One is AUv3 the other is IAA. I’m trying to get the presets over to the AUV3 version, (Synthmaster one iphone). I tried putting in the serial number info but it didn’t work.

• @heshnote said:
    I purchased all the IAP on Synthmaster One for IPAD. How do I get those transferred over to the iPhone version? There’s two Synthmaster One apps for iPhone. One is AUv3 the other is IAA. I’m trying to get the presets over to the AUV3 version, (Synthmaster one iphone). I tried putting in the serial number info but it didn’t work.

Have you tried hitting the "Restore IAP" button while in the "In-App Shop" tab?

• Yes. I tried that. It worked for the Yellow Synthmaster One. Not for the “iPhone only” version. I also have a question, does your Synthmaster one, (the yellow icon) show up as AUV3 in your DAW on the iPhone? My one show’s up as IAA in Cubasis. Thanks!

• @heshnote said:
    Yes. I tried that. It worked for the Yellow Synthmaster One. Not for the “iPhone only” version. I also have a question, does your Synthmaster one, (the yellow icon) show up as AUV3 in your DAW on the iPhone? My one show’s up as IAA in Cubasis. Thanks!

Have you rebooted since you downloaded it?

• Hey I just checked in my other iPhone running iOS 16.6 The yellow Synthmaster one is workin as AUV3. But my second iPhone running iOS 17.1.2. The Yellow Synthmaster is not working as AUV3, only IAA. What version are you running? Do I need to delete the app, reinstall and reboot?

• @heshnote said:
    Hey I just checked in my other iPhone running iOS 16.6 The yellow Synthmaster one is workin as AUV3. But my second iPhone running iOS 17.1.2. The Yellow Synthmaster is not working as AUV3, only IAA. What version are you running? Do I need to delete the app, reinstall and reboot?

Have you rebooted the device that does not show the AUv3? If not, reboot.

• Yes I deleted the app reinstalled and rebooted the device. Also emailed KV331audio. Will keep you posted whether there’s a solution. What iOS version are you running?

• @heshnote said:
    Yes I deleted the app reinstalled and rebooted the device. Also emailed KV331audio. Will keep you posted whether there’s a solution. What iOS version are you running?

I am in iOS 16.6 on my phone. When you say not working, do you mean not showing up in the list of available AU?

• Yes not showing up in any DAW as Auv3 in iOS 17.1.2 only as IAA

• edited March 8

I just checked, it did show up as AU in Drambo and AUM, but not GarageBand or Cubasis iOS 17.1.2 iPhone. Only iOS 16.6 it shows up, iPhone

• edited March 8

@Fear2Stop said:
    Trying to buy an IAP with my App Store credit and it says purchases are disabled . However they do work on other apps I did a google search and nothing is helping 😔

This old chestnut! I’ve been getting that message for years!! It’s not related to App Store credit - it’s just an old unfixed issue with SM1.

So much money left on the table. They’ve been told on numerous occasions, never once got a reply. They don’t seem overly concerned. It’s their loss.

Weird way to do business.

• @attakk said:

@Fear2Stop said:

This old chestnut! I’ve been getting that message for years!! It’s not related to App Store credit - it’s just an old unfixed issue with SM1.

So much money left on the table. They’ve been told on numerous occasions, never once got a reply. They don’t seem overly concerned. It’s their loss.

Yep!

• @attakk said:

@Fear2Stop said:

That’s ridiculous! Oh well… their loss