Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The ORIGINAL GAS

Comments

• It’s not an app of course.. I just couldn’t help seeing the parallel immediately.

• wimwim
    edited February 22

I was already more greedy than that. Nothing short of a Red Ryder carbine-action, 200-shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time would do for me.

• Always had GAS for the hardware…

• I always wanted a BMX, but my grandparents were cyclists so had to settle for oddly heavy hand-me-down racing bikes. Right now I’m very tempted to buy a Saturn-X, trying to convince myself it’s just a big box with a couple of Audio Units in it, but it looks so nice.

• @Telstar5 said:

Same, lol. I was that kid.