Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OneShot! by Klevgrand (Desktop available now)

https://klevgrand.com/products/oneshot

Desktop NOW… iOS later this year!

Comments

• @ninobeatz said:

Let the speculation begin 😎

@ninobeatz said:

Let the speculation begin 😎

I like the look of this. some fx of mixer ? maybe a mini Daw?

• Klevgrand is so expensive 🤣 actually I’m so broke

• Whatever it is, it seems to have no effect.

• @NeuM said:
    Whatever it is, it seems to have no effect.

🥇

• Perhaps it’s Reason Studio as an plugin for iOS/iPadOS?

As I know, Klevgr are buddies with the guys at Propellerheads Reason Audio Studios - and they aren’t interested in iOS so Klevgr have taking “over” and have made Reason for iOS?

Perhaps just a dream from me, but…

• @NeuM said:
    Whatever it is, it seems to have no effect.

It's like you are living in my head.

• looks like a host of sorts... with an internal mixer to route the fx...
    smth like Blue Cat's PatchWork- one can design a meta effect using fx
    and recall it...

https://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Product_PatchWork/

• @HolyMoses said:
    Perhaps it’s Reason Studio as an plugin for iOS/iPadOS?

As I know, Klevgr are buddies with the guys at Propellerheads Reason Audio Studios - and they aren’t interested in iOS so Klevgr have taking “over” and have made Reason for iOS?

Perhaps just a dream from me, but…

Nice dream. Reason on iOS would have been incredible. They should have done it years ago. iPad + Reason as a self contained powerhouse.

I think that boat has sailed though.

Shame they’ve not continued with the individual devices as plug ins. Shame they pulled Thor.

• ....JG wanders off to make sure that Thor is on the Ipad That Will Never Be Updated...

• I predict it will release tomorrow.

• Uuuh it will be a nice birthday surprise for me 😊 nice choice for a date @klevgr

• @wim said:
    I predict it will release tomorrow.

Let's not start any wild speculation!

(Checks image at beginning of thread)

Oh, OK.

• @NeuM said:

@wim said:
    I predict it will release tomorrow.

Let's not start any wild speculation!

(Checks image at beginning of thread)

Oh, OK.

😂

• I can't wait to see what this plugin is. Looks like some sort of complex effects engine. Either that, or it's some sort of synth with a complex effects engine.

• Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth

• @Fear2Stop said:
    Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth

Preferably a synth that'll work on both iPad and iPhone, lol. Knowing Klevgrand, they usually make their apps iPad-only. Not always, but oftentimes.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Fear2Stop said:
    Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth Please be a synth

Preferably a synth that'll work on both iPad and iPhone, lol. Knowing Klevgrand, they usually make their apps iPad-only. Not always, but oftentimes.

Ah crap yeah you’re right

• @Fear2Stop said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Fear2Stop said:

Ah crap yeah you’re right

Fingers crossed! :)

• Aaaand it’s a drum sampler! Tadam ts.

• edited February 22

$99 for a drum sampler? Do they know that you can get Logic Pro for desktop for $200 and it has many fantastic drum options (not to mention tons of other functionality)?

Long story short, this is absolutely not for me. Personally, I think they're leaving money on the table by not expanding Pipa's offerings. I'd love to see them make a whole range of other vocalists for Pipa as add-on sound packs.

• @jacou said:
    Aaaand it’s a drum sampler! Tadam ts.

Awesome, I've been waiting for an app just like this one for years.

• @NeuM said:
    $99 for a drum sampler? Do they know that you can get Logic Pro for desktop for $200 and it has many fantastic drum options (not to mention tons of other functionality)?

I'm sure they do, but that's not the point.

I am guessing that they know there is a group of users who just like to buy Klevgrand software and that this app will sell. And it probably will.

• Oh this looks very interesting, lots of options and fx.

• $99.00?!? NO WAY! It looks awesome but DANG!!

• I’m guessing $99 is the desktop price, we don’t know what iOS pricing will be yet. I imagine it will be in the $30 to $40 range, my best guess is $39.

• @richardyot said:
    I’m guessing $99 is the desktop price, we don’t know what iOS pricing will be yet. I imagine it will be in the $30 to $40 range, my best guess is $39.

Thanks @richardyot …Thats more like it.. Will buy

• If only I wasn’t saving up every spare penny for that Teenage Engineering field desk. 😐

• @wim said:
    If only I wasn’t saving up every spare penny for that Teenage Engineering field desk. 😐

Forget the desk. I can't even afford the Field Chair...

• edited February 22

@Luxthor said:

They lost me the second he started playing that awful electric piano part :lol:

God I hate the electric piano. Maybe because almost everybody that plays one needs to show you how many chords they know and make sure they use all of them in every song. Yeuch.