Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Spinet and Box Violin

The Spinet and Box Violin are my latest downloads for Decent Sampler.
Here they are played by Piano Motifs and myself respectively (using GeoShred) along with Folk Art Violin, also Decent Sampler and also played by Piano Motifs.

Comments

• I love the way you continue to highlight Decent Sampler and the free instruments. I think what David Hilowitz has done creating and supporting this free product is great. In this video he shows how he wanted to have the “sync” delay feature so many delay pedals have so he opened the Decent Sampler codebase and added the extra effects option:

• Thanks @McD , I enjoy the challenge of making something with new sounds and if it helps somebody else all the better.
    I had skimmed through that video and downloaded the sample but missed the fact that he was doing something new. Will watch it properly now 🤨
    I took up your suggestion of Lobby Piano and am working on a track that uses it so thanks for the tip 👍

• Lobby Piano is truly epic.

I’ve developed a habit of hacking the XML files and the Domra file will expose the correct
    text to invoke the “sync” delay which can then be added to other instruments… getting the various controls displayed without overlaps can be tricky but it opens some great sample sets to more FX
    manipulations. In AUM it’s easy of course to keep adding FX features but…