Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

joaehun releases 'hope' (2024)

edited February 2 in Creations

Hey everyone and beloved community!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've released a new single this last wednesday: 'hope'.

I mix nylon string guitar with mangled samples and turn it into something kind of upbeat on this one. I'm working on my live set and this track will be the opening for the set.

Have a listen here and let me know what you think!

https://open.spotify.com/intl-pt/track/3fvZDo8jEQO1RxCfvvAsSa?si=b58147ed66834806

hope (2024) by joaehun

Comments

• edited February 2

I already mentioned how I enjoyed listening to your music in an another thread, but I will repeat again here. You're on a very beautiful creative journey since 2022, and this track is no exception. Amazing mix between "organic" or Analogic instrument and electronica, I really dig it. Hoping many people will take the time to listen to your discography, it is really worth the time. Thank you for sharing !

• Thanks again @JanKun for the words and for the time taken to listen to my music. Let's keep that journey going together!

• Tremendous work, @JanKun articulated it far better than I could have done 🙏