Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

positively negative attributes Another HotStrange/rottencat collaboration

Comments

• I want to be in a room, the walls would be huge screens, so would be the floor and ceiling, with a 3D sound system for @HotStrange ‘s music, and your video work all around me.

That would be a totally MEGAGREAT experience!

• @jo92346 said:
    I want to be in a room, the walls would be huge screens, so would be the floor and ceiling, with a 3D sound system for @HotStrange ‘s music, and your video work all around me.

Coming to an art installation near you! 😂

That’s the dream honestly.

• @jo92346 said:
    I want to be in a room, the walls would be huge screens, so would be the floor and ceiling, with a 3D sound system for @HotStrange ‘s music, and your video work all around me.

This !!!

• @JanKun said:

@jo92346 said:

This !!!

Yeah, I could spend days in a place like that.

• edited January 25

@michael_m said:

@JanKun said:

@jo92346 said:

This !!!

Yeah, I could spend days in a place like that.

If I had the resources I’d absolutely tour the world with such an installation. Who knows maybe I’ll get the one in a million chance 🤣

• I’d pay money to see and hear it 👌

• @GeoTony said:
    I’d pay money to see and hear it 👌

Thank you Tony 🙏