Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IOS8 update on 4S? Being forced to update, anyone done this yet?

edited September 2014 in General App Discussion

Ok so I backed a kickstarter for Mogees,

http://mogees.co.uk/

Now they are about to ship my mogee but I got an email from then saying that the app will only support IOS8. This is bad news for me as I was going to keep my 4S on IOS7.1. Now I have a few days to choose between getting a refund for the Mogee or updating to IOS8 and my phone turning into a slow piece of s***.

Anyone on a 4S done the update? How's the 4S taking it?

I've looked around and there's mixed responses on forums, some says it overheats the phone and it runs horribly, others say it is fine.

Comments

• edited September 2014

I only updated my 4S because I am not doing any music on it. So far besides that I can say, all smooth. Don´t have the feeling anything has slown down.

• @helmutmaria said:

I only updated my 4S because I am not doing any music on it. So far besides that I can say, all smooth. Don´t have the feeling anything has slown down.

Hmm yeah I use my ipad exclusively for music, don't ever use my phone. I don't want to update the iPad to ios8 so that kind of just leaves my phone. Hence the conundrum

• My daughter's 4s has ios8 on it and seems fine. My 4s will get it before my iPad no question.

• I'm running iOS8 on 4S and it's fine.

• Likewise. IOS 8 on mine is working fine. My ipad 3 is a different matter but getting better and prepared to wait - good opportunity to sort out apps. Hate how they have altered safari though.

• Yeah I saw that-WTF Mogees?? Luckily I have the 5s, but was hoping to have the option to use it with my ipad2 also. Which will not be getting iOS 8. Plus they are only letting you install the app on one device?!