Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Monotribe USB MIDI-mod - does it work with the Ipad? Also, Korg Monotribe thread

Happy holidays people. I just got a used Korg Monotribe for christmas and I'm considering getting a usb midi mod for it, which would also make it a midi to cv converter and possibly midi controller.

What I was wondering is if anyone here have used the conversion kit and the usb midi out works with the Ipad (2021) through the CCK? Or any other korg usb-midi controllers?

Thanks.

PS: The Monotribe is an underappreciated classic. Affordable, super raw oscillator, MS-20 filter, noisy and clicky envelope, tank-like build, simple, fast, fun - wish the Volcas had kept the proper jack and this form factor. Only dumb thing is that audio in only works with the synth signal. Really a steal if you can find it around 100 EUR like my wonderful wife did. Batteries keep going for 12+ hours, also making it a cool piece to have lying around for those short moments of inspiration.

Anyone else have one of these non-trendy boxes? Get them while the prices are good if you can! I find most "mobile" gear falling between two chairs, not big enough to be nice to use or too expensive. This is the sweet-spot, even though the kind of stupid ribbon could easily be twice the length.