Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Animoog for ipad updated, crashes

On Ipad Air, the app updates, then crashes, and doesn't even appear in Audiobus input slot. Then it's available to update again.

Comments

• Work fine for me on my Air , however IAA control panel is missing

• Same happened to me, then it showed up again in updates and it worked fine after that.

• Same here but deleted and reinstalled all good.

• @djjuniorpops said:

Work fine for me on my Air , however IAA control panel is missing

Okay, i tried updating for the fourth time after reading this and it works now but I still don't see it in Audiobus nor do I see an IAA control. BTW, Auria seems to work okay after its update but only shows up in AB input. Looks like I'm heading over to the Auria forum...

• I have same problem with Auria, already posted it on their forum.

• edited September 2014

It shows up in audiobus when u start animoog first.

Meh.

I had hoped for state saving, but meh.

Iaa transport not showing up and the graphics are like in slow motion on an a7
    Meh.

• @lala said:

It shows up in audiobus when u start animoog first.

Meh.

I had hoped for state saving, but meh.

I can't get it to do that on my ipad air, IOS 8. i tried a preset that had animoog and it will launch the app from input but fail. you switch to the app, which works, but no AB panel, and then go back to AB and animoog is snoozing.

• edited September 2014

Delete and reinstall then restarting the device?
    It works for me on 8 and mini retina, but no iaa transport and slow motion graphics, scope is fine but that dancing triangles are slow
    Audiobus preset 'Animoog': http://preset.audiob.us/JDmigv41oyXvgiu

Actually I'm not sure about the graphics thing haven't used animoog since forever because it doesn't have state saving

Lol, they didn't test the update took me 1 minute to find that on a latest generation device. Meh.
    so who is talking to moog? I won't.

• anyone tried turning on midi out in Ani?

just updated and getting 'purchase in store' message.restored my purchases but still getting same 'pis' message,when I tap midi out options in setup menu.

but ani took midi in from cubasis keyboard and functions as an IAA instrument if you open it from instrument panel...(no need for midi track).if however you open it as an IAA from routing panel,it opens as a IAA generator...??

shows up as an instrument in audioshare..