Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lumen

edited December 2023 in Creations

Something warm, off grid, and lofi to share.
Host: AUM
Sequencer: Drambo
Chords: QuantiChord
Arpeggiator: Rozeta Arpeggio
Drums: Splat-to-Clat + KNOCK
Rhodes: Pianoteq + Transit
Bass: SWAM Double Bass + Bass Mint
Pads: BA-1 + Crystalline
Arpeggiated Lead: Unique
Master Out: GrandFinale2

Comments

• Interesting and very unusual. I like the way it “pumps without really pumping”

• I’m hearing some spoken word Jazz over this. Captain Beefheart comes to mind. Just a thought. Cool track, Mike.

• Yeps!! It totally flows and sounds nice through my speakers here. This bass is so good. Follow the leader 👍

• @cuscolima said:
    Interesting and very unusual. I like the way it “pumps without really pumping”

Thank you, I really wanted it to be punchy 🙌🏽

• edited December 2023

@Paulieworld said:
    I’m hearing some spoken word Jazz over this. Captain Beefheart comes to mind. Just a thought. Cool track, Mike.

Thank you so much, I will look Captain up!

• @Bob said:
    Yeps!! It totally flows and sounds nice through my speakers here. This bass is so good. Follow the leader 👍

I appreciate this!

• Perfect sounds for Xmas morning. Great production, too.
    @Paulieworld you mean like Ken Nordine?

HH Mike!

• edited December 2023

@LinearLineman said:
    Perfect sounds for Xmas morning. Great production, too.
    @Paulieworld you mean like Ken Nordine?

HH Mike!

Thank you for listening kind sir, happy holidays! I love this spoken word!!!

• edited December 2023

Sorry for the super hot signal, I didn’t really mix this track 🙃 I’m re-uploading it tonight