Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Organ-isation

This uses the recently release Cantoria app. It has a few problems at the moment but worked perfectly here. 3 instances, one set an octave down. Also Decent Sampler Alt Strings, another new (also free) acquisition. All of these played by Piano Motifs.Also the obligatory GeoShred solo I’m afraid 😊

Comments

• Very well done piece!

• Thanks @AlexY for listening 👍
    This is an audio only version for anybody with an aversion to YT…

• Very nice track, the solo is so expressive! For me Cantoria had a crackling sound issue when played in a AUM, but I turned down its reverb (and added an external one) and it went away. Great sounding organ, and it’s free!

• edited December 2023

beautiful organ plate. The Geoshred solo seems to me not necessary. But thank you for this piece, as well for the hint about this pipe organ app.

• The clash between the geoshred guitar and the organ is really inspiring. Good sound!

• Cheers Fernando ( @azul3D_Apps ) , I’m in your debt again for this one 🙏
    Fair enough @Phil999 , it is a beautiful sound and Piano Motifs is a great app so in this case perhaps the human being was superfluous… sign of things to come perhaps 🤨

• I’m always impressed by your GeoShred skills. You really know how to use feedback and vibrato to get the most out of every note and your quick note runs are always so fluid.

• @GeoTony said:
    Fair enough @Phil999 , it is a beautiful sound and Piano Motifs is a great app so in this case perhaps the human being was superfluous… sign of things to come perhaps 🤨

@GeoTony, this is a really good example of self-reflection. I mean, we all enjoy your solos, which you have mastered so well.

• @MadeofWax said:
    I’m always impressed by your GeoShred skills. You really know how to use feedback and vibrato to get the most out of every note and your quick note runs are always so fluid.

Actually it sometimes even sounds like geoshred can’t keep up with what @GeoTony is playing.

• @jo92346 said:

@MadeofWax said:
    I’m always impressed by your GeoShred skills. You really know how to use feedback and vibrato to get the most out of every note and your quick note runs are always so fluid.

Actually it sometimes even sounds like geoshred can’t keep up with what @GeoTony is playing.

GS does lag or shut down sometimes when you push it too hard and other apps are competing for cpu. This one held together though!

• When this started, I thought I was listening to an extended intro to a great Prince song - Let’s Go Crazy. The guitar, the organ, the whole thing. You got that surface down cold! Really nice work. Dearly beloved…

• Nice! Are you using Cantoria as IAA? I still can’t get the AU to run inside AUM or show up in any other host.

• Good stuff @GeoTony. Some very realistic guitar riffs towards the end.
    Merry Christmas!

• Cheers @MadeofWax , fluid sounds good. In fact I think I’ll have some now 🍺
    I don’t really do self-reflection @Phil999 , but I’m open to alternative viewpoints 🤟
    I wish my fingers could keep up with what my brain wants them to do @jo92346 🤨
    Thanks very much @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr, @Paulieworld and @Edward_Alexander
    Auv3 @HotStrange , have you tried the closedown / re-booting trick ?
    Appreciate the comment @pbelgium , means a lot coming from a real guitarist like your good self.
    Merry Christmas to all of you 🎄🤶🎄🎅🌲🧑‍🎄

• Very nice. The guitar sounds great and totally appropriate. I love and appreciate hearing any piece of music that inspires me to go play or write something, thanks for posting

• Hello @GeoTony great organ and great guitarsolo! You should do one on one of my new albums in the future? frenq

• @GeoTony said:
    Cheers @MadeofWax , fluid sounds good. In fact I think I’ll have some now 🍺
    I don’t really do self-reflection @Phil999 , but I’m open to alternative viewpoints 🤟
    I wish my fingers could keep up with what my brain wants them to do @jo92346 🤨
    Thanks very much @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr, @Paulieworld and @Edward_Alexander
    Auv3 @HotStrange , have you tried the closedown / re-booting trick ?
    Appreciate the comment @pbelgium , means a lot coming from a real guitarist like your good self.
    Merry Christmas to all of you 🎄🤶🎄🎅🌲🧑‍🎄

Yeah I tried that multiple times and a delete/reinstall as well. Seems like a few people are having this issue but I’m not sure what the factors are that are causing it. Unfortunately it’s kind of a bugfest right now but hopefully it’ll be updated soon 🤞