Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Low latency(?) Bluetooth MIDI controller

edited December 2023 in Hardware

This looks interesting - wonder what the shipping costs to the UK would be...🤔

https://thisisnoiseinc.com/products/nmsve-order

Comments

• edited December 2023

Yeah I think @rs2000 mentioned it somewhere which got my itchy finger hovering over the buy button.

What stopped me was previous experiences with bt gear. For me the latency just kills it if you play anything remotely percussive. I certainly couldn’t get used to my korg nanokey studio.

Perhaps if used as a secondary button controller for mutes, clip launching etc?

• That thing looks great fun.. imagine using that fader as pitch bend while finger drumming on them little pads.. .

• The "fader" isn't a fader - it switches between 7 different banks of buttons. The buttons (and the knob) cannot be configured/edited. Each button sends a note. The buttons cannot be set to "latch." The knob is assigned to a specific CC that can't be changed either. You can select the MIDI channel. You have to map everything within your DAW or music app. For a similar price, I would probably get a used Roli Lightpad Block.