Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Discontinuation Syndrome (Drambo Track)

edited December 2023 in Creations

Slightly different audio version I’ll post the Audio Units if anybody wants to know.

Comments

• Nice track! Loved the beats and acid really sounds great 👍

• Oh this is excellent. Pure Acid is a gem. Great job!

• @Bob Thank you for listening @HotStrange yes it is! Thanks for listening

• Mmm I posted a comment earlier today. Or I thought I did.
    Good vibrations in this piece and the sound is excellent.

• This is nice! @jdp000 ! Pure Acid is so dope. What other AU’s did you use?

• Top drawer!

• @jo92346 Thank you very much @scrape Glad you liked it

• @offbrands said:
    This is nice! @jdp000 ! Pure Acid is so dope. What other AU’s did you use?

Thank you! I used MiRack’s Interzone, Fac Chorus, Pure Acid (x2), LRC5, Trooper, Rozeta, Tal uno-lx, Sunrizer (x2), Poison-202, Blackhole (x2), Relic Waves, Kronecker, ReelBus and Barricade.

• A great, lively mix. The lead and pads jumped out at me

• @myapologies said:
    A great, lively mix. The lead and pads jumped out at me

Thank you for listening.

• @jdp000 said:

@offbrands said:

Thank you! I used MiRack’s Interzone, Fac Chorus, Pure Acid (x2), LRC5, Trooper, Rozeta, Tal uno-lx, Sunrizer (x2), Poison-202, Blackhole (x2), Relic Waves, Kronecker, ReelBus and Barricade.

Appreciate you for sharing this! Good on you to share the song as well. I hope to get to spot where I can share more often. Nice to see when others do so to help with that process. Cheers!

• @offbrands said:

@jdp000 said:

@offbrands said:

Appreciate you for sharing this! Good on you to share the song as well. I hope to get to spot where I can share more often. Nice to see when others do so to help with that process. Cheers!

No problem! Thanks for listening

• Nice work! Love the filter opening and closing on the acid bass.

• Thanks for the comment and listen.

• Great track as usual . Very 80s , classic synth type of piece . Really nice

• Great track, with great sounds! To what volume level is it mastered?

Makes me want to make a fat acid track… inspiring!

👍

/DMfan🇸🇪

• @dreamcartel thanks! @DMfan Thank you! I’m not sure. I barely know what I’m doing with the mixing/mastering. I just push it until in sounds ok.

• Push it
    Push it good
    ;)

• Could have sworn I posted a comment on this, maybe it was something else, or somewhere else, YT? Can’t keep track anymore.. whatever the case, I like your vibe, keep up the good work.

• @dreamcartel said:
    Push it
    Push it good
    ;)

Salt-n-pepa’s here!

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Could have sworn I posted a comment on this, maybe it was something else, or somewhere else, YT? Can’t keep track anymore.. whatever the case, I like your vibe, keep up the good work.

No worries thanks you listening

• Lovely track, really enjoyed it, thanks for posting 👍

• I love how this develops. I just bought Pure Acid a few days ago and I’m having too much for a man my age. Cool track!

• @GeoTony @tyslothrop1 thanks! @Paulieworld pure acid is a blast! Thanks for listening.