Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moog Mariana Bass Synthesizer

Comments

• edited December 2023

Just saw this. A new Moog synth is always very exciting!

Not the most helpful intro video, but it showcases some of the sound.

• Yeeehaww!! Holy Minotaur Batman! Moog rules!

• Model D is excellent for synth bass, but looking forward to watching reviews 😊

• Yeah, at first I thought The other moogs can rip bass perfectly so what's up.. But then after looking at it more it seems more unique than a bass synth. I noticed the summing section or mixer and 3 lfos so I think there is more to It than I thought? Cheers!

• Oh good, they’re still doing the fun names.

• H Jon BenJamin. 👍

• @ghost_forests said:
    Ouch lol

Gold. 😂

• Daaang wasn’t expecting this.

I’m wondering what those “Bass Booster” IAPs are. There’s three of them, five bucks each. Hmmm

• Disappointed that there’s no iPhone or Mac compatibly with this one unlike their others.

• it works on Mac. I saw an option. 50$ vs iOS$15 reasonable....

• @BroCoast said:

@ghost_forests said:
    Ouch lol

Gold. 😂

Too funny. Sad but true.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Disappointed that there’s no iPhone or Mac compatibly with this one unlike their others.

I’m hoping iPhone will come later. I seem to remember Animoog z wasn’t iPhone initially, but I could be mistaken

• Is this subphatty for iPad?

• It’s great to see a release on all, platforms including iPad from a big player at launch. Hope this becomes the norm in 2024.

• @gregsmith said:
    Is this subphatty for iPad?

Based on the verbiage in the promo. video it would appear that it is in that family. It looks a lot like the Minitaur as well. "From the iconic Minimoog Model D to the Taurus Bass Pedals, Sub Phatty, and Minitaur, bass has been the foundation for the sound and power of Moog instruments for decades. With Mariana, we are proud to continue this tradition."

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Daaang wasn’t expecting this.

I’m wondering what those “Bass Booster” IAPs are. There’s three of them, five bucks each. Hmmm

Just presets I guess.

• Cool.

Here are some more videos:

They’re preset packs of course!

I’m glad they allow a preview of the sounds in these. I won’t be needing any of them. This synth is a MONSTER for synth bass sound wow! And love these modulation mapping features!

• So can you use the mooger Foogers with this like mentioned in one of the videos on iOS.

• edited December 2023

@rs2000 said:

@Edward_Alexander said:

Just presets I guess.

Yeah, I figured that out after purchasing. Glad there’s the sound previews on each. All I want is the synth.

Hey, does this video remind you of anything? 😉🤐

• @Jumpercollins said:
    So can you use the mooger Foogers with this like mentioned in one of the videos on iOS.

Why wouldn't we be able to?

• It's always best when there's no pre-launch hype, very tasteful release as ever from Moog :)

@Jumpercollins said:
    So can you use the mooger Foogers with this like mentioned in one of the videos on iOS.

He means that it can be used in that ‘virtual cv’ system that was introduced with the MoogerFooger plugins. Yes you can use it in that system @Jumpercollins

• Sjeez this is one sexy beast! What a sound. Instabought

• Yes agreed they taking it to a different level with bass sound can’t quite believe the levels we getting now on iPad 🔥

• @Gavinski said:

@Edward_Alexander said:

@Jumpercollins said:

He means that it can be used in that ‘virtual cv’ system that was introduced with the MoogerFooger plugins. Yes you can use it in that system @Jumpercollins

Thanks for clarifying Gav.

• I hope there's no octave limit like Minitaur.

• edited December 2023

It sounds great but I’ve already got their Minimoog so I’m good.