Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Module Layers and Splits in Logic Pro for iPad??

Has anyone found a way to use/access Layers and Splits in Korg Module within Logic Pro for iPad?

Comments

• @Johne1 said:
    Has anyone found a way to use/access Layers and Splits in Korg Module within Logic Pro for iPad?

Isn't that ability something only available after an in-app purchase?

• Nope! The Module AUv3 (and its Gadgets) only supports one layer.

One way to work around this is to use multiple tracks/instances and use the hosts midi-filters to control velocity and keyboard splits etc.

• @NeuM said:

@Johne1 said:

Isn't that ability something only available after an in-app purchase?

Yes, and I’m demoing the in-app purchase while it’s on Black Friday Sale 50% off.

• @Samu said:
    Nope! The Module AUv3 (and its Gadgets) only supports one layer.

One way to work around this is to use multiple tracks/instances and use the hosts midi-filters to control velocity and keyboard splits etc.

Thanks, @Samu, for the midi-filters suggestion. What would you recommend I use to do that in iOS?.

• @Johne1 said:

@Samu said:
    Nope! The Module AUv3 (and its Gadgets) only supports one layer.

Thanks, @Samu, for the midi-filters suggestion. What would you recommend I use to do that in iOS?.

It really depends on what host you're using for hosting your AUv3s.
    AUM as one example has plenty of midi-filtering options built-in.

• Great! I’m using AUM everyday. I really appreciate your input. Thanks!

I also use and like Cubasis, but AUM is my first goto, it’s just so quick and easy to use and it seems that AUM’s the most used host for tutorials teaching all the iOS plugins out there.