Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Building synth patch compatible with Geoshred (MPE)

I unlocked Geoshred IAP and been having tons of fun. So far I found Volt to have the best patch to use with the Auv3 versíon.

I would like to know what I need to modify to the patchs of synth that support MPE to get all the features available in Geoshred to be sent to the synth.

Comments

• edited November 2023

Differs from Synth to synth, some (I think the BLEASS synths, or was itimaginando) just map, what was mapped to the Modeheel to cc74/timbre/vertical whatever you want to call it. Otherwise you have to create a mapping for cc74. And the pitchbend range must be set correctly (mostly 48 semitones).

• @tyslothrop1 said:
    Differs from Synth to synth, some (I think the BLEASS synths, or was itimaginando) just map, what was mapped to the Modeheel to cc74/timbre/vertical whatever you want to call it. Otherwise you have to create a mapping for cc74. And the pitchbend range must be set correctly (mostly 48 semitones).

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

I will have to figure that out.