Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Record into other Apps

edited October 2023 in Loopy Pro

Hi there,

I just failed to set up loopy and borderlands granular.
I can add Borderlands in the mixer section just fine, but I can't find a way to record other instruments direct into it.
For now I record something into a donut, export it to audioshare and import it from there into borderlands. While this works it would be way more convenient to record directly into borderlands from loopy pro. Any idea if this is possible?

Cheers

Comments

• @Mowag said:
    Hi there,

I just failed to set up loopy and borderlands granular.
    I can add Borderlands in the mixer section just fine, but I can't find a way to record other instruments direct into it.
    For now I record something into a donut, export it to audioshare and import it from there into borderlands. While this works it would be way more convenient to record directly into borderlands from loopy pro. Any idea if this is possible?

Cheers

Add Borderlands as an Effect in order to be able to send audio to it.

• @espiegel123 said:

Yeah, I tried that, but it glitches every time on me.

• @Mowag said:

@espiegel123 said:

Yeah, I tried that, but it glitches every time on me.

Glitches in what way? Maybe you could demonstrate.

Also, what hardware and os are you running and what sample rate and buffer size.