Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Which adapter to get to hook up my iPhone 15 with iConnectMIDI2+

After some reading online, it seems like the only way for me to hook up my new iPhone 15 to my iConnectMIDI2+ interface is to get an adapter or cable with OTG. I'm thinking of getting this cable which has OTG and can connect directly to my iConnect interface via USB B:

https://www.amazon.com/CableCreation-Printer-Compatible-MacBook-Printers/dp/B012V563B6/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=1UBSVZ801IRV6&keywords=USB-C+to+USB-B+OTG&qid=1698581576&sprefix=usb-c+to+usb-b+otg,aps,98&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Comments

• For those of you who may be having a similar experience, I did order the adapter linked above and for the most part, it works really well. In AUM, it works at delivering the MIDI and audio but the port names don't show up on the MIDI Routing page. Just a little midi icon. But it's not really much of an issues so far. This is for an iPhone 15 Pro Max.