Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

thesoundtestroom video for VITTLE, and using it to make a music video

Vittle is a recordable white board with lots of cool features, I thought it would be good for your music videos and stuff, so I put something together with Vittle and Vidibox. i also made some backgrounds for Vittle with another new Photo/Video app called Matter. Made a piece of music in Reason and put it all together with Vidibox. As you can probaly see you could get real creative with Vittle, another big plus is that it records your voice via the internal mic or as I did here using iRig Pro with my mic plugged into it for direct audio, so you could get any audio feed into Vittle, hope you enjoy this
http://www.thesoundtestroom.com/vittle-recording-video-board/

Comments

• Great vid Doug. Like the tune and your vid was fun.

• Thanks, if you take more time with the art and stuff you could get much better results

• As ever Doug, you show what an app has the potential to do and this one (in many potential areas) has much. Have a long flight coming up back to London and I can see that the price of Vittle will be well spent for its entertainment/possibility value alone.....

• You can get a free version to try but its very very limited, importing some parchment style backgrounds looks really nice too, and if you then export your Vittle video into something like Movie Looks or 8mm you can get really creative