Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
- New IAP "DSP extensions 1" containing 2 modules: Wave scanner and BBD resonator.
- MIDI clips may be imported and exported now (Clip menu)
- Rack view may be enlarged to 110% of it's original size (iPad only, Settings)
- Sample browser: added web browser mode. You may download samples directly from websites (e.g. freesounds.org)
- Added MIDI sequencer module
- Analog filter module: added a new filter model FDB LP12 - self modulating 2 pole LP filter
- Wavetables/Wave spline module added: draw or waveshape wavetable
- Wavetables/Wave motion module: added a new type of wavetable modulation
- Wavetables/Wave effect module: added Bitmask phase effect
- Graphic envelope module: added bar sync option
- Flexi sampler: Load and Rec buttons are visible, when sample is not loaded. Swipe down to remove sample.
- Recorder module: sample is saved with a project. Tapping wave shows extended view
- LFO module: added random sine and random triangle waveforms
- Oscillator mini module: added "2 detuned saws" mode
- X/Y pad module: added popover mode
- Morph module: fixed issues with wrong color coding, added "Clear assigns" action.
- Pitch module - semi and fine paramters are bipolar now
- Stems recording: tapping play while transport is running will disarm recording
- Piano roll editor and multitrack step sequencer: fixed several minor issues
- Long labels are truncated in the middle
- Clip p-locking: remains active when Select button is down
- Piano keyboard: added Mixolydian scale
- Ableton Link: Drambo doesn't change link tempo after loading a new project
- Fixed issues with mapping AUv3 parameters via map menu in some plugins.