Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

30% off Cubasis

Hello all,

Due to Steinberg’s 30th anniversary, we are celebrating with several special offers. This time we are pleased to provide a discount on Cubasis, our popular iPad sequencer. From August 30 to September 6, 2014, you can save more than 30% on each purchase of Cubasis in the App Store.

Enjoy the last few summer days by producing your music with Cubasis — anywhere and at any time!

Buy now in the App Store >

For more information about Cubasis >

Best regards,
GN

Comments

• GN what about Cubasis 1.9

• @djjuniorpops said:

GN what about Cubasis 1.9

Hello, What about it? XD
    All you have to do is to pay attention; Updates always arrive when you are ready, and if you can read our official Cubasis forum. It will arrive whenever it arrives.

Best regards,
    GN

• The nuances of gentle irony can be so hard to catch in electronic communication....(it was gentle irony, right?)

• Hello,

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

The nuances of gentle irony can be so hard to catch in electronic communication....(it was gentle irony, right?)

Yes, completely gentle, :D please bear with me, the question above is completely off topic, the thread is about the 30% discount in Cubasis.
    Then, Cubasis 1.8.1 was released not so long ago, and probably we will see a Cubasis 1.8.2 before Cubasis 1.9 as we have been doing since the release of Cubasis more than a year ago, we will announce the upcoming updates through our official board and I will post it in Audiobus as well, as soon as we have the list of new features, bug fixes etc...

Thank you for your understanding!
    Best regards,
    GN

• I think you should skip 1.9 and jump straight to v2.0. I want it no later then By the end of the year. Should be 100% free. And universal so can use it on that new 6" iPhone. New features? I dunno really. Bring back the old setup screen and call it a day, would be enough for me. Mmmkay!

• Live monitoring in Audiobus would be quite popular...

• I think you should forgoe the number convention completely and call the next release "Cubasis Vista".

• I heard it was Cubasis "mountain lion"...

• edited September 2014

A nice back to school sale. Gotta love sales :)