Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[Field-Recordings] Extremely good value bumper-pack of field-recordings, currently on sale.

Comments

• I don't think any iPad Pros exist with more than 2 TB storage, lol. Of course one can simply use an external HD, but whoa. I think I'll stick with rolling my own or downloading from freesound.org. x'D LOL! Once I stretch and mangle a recording, nobody probably can tell the difference between professionally recorded field recordings vs those recorded by folks like me. 🤪

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I don't think any iPad Pros exist with more than 2 TB storage, lol. Of course one can simply use an external HD, but whoa. I think I'll stick with rolling my own or downloading from freesound.org. x'D LOL! Once I stretch and mangle a recording, nobody probably can tell the difference between professionally recorded field recordings vs those recorded by folks like me. 🤪

Actually, in mp3 format the size is much smaller. Moreover, there's no need to download all at once, nor keep everything on the iPad. but it certainly is not for everyone.

• @el_bo said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I don't think any iPad Pros exist with more than 2 TB storage, lol. Of course one can simply use an external HD, but whoa. I think I'll stick with rolling my own or downloading from freesound.org. x'D LOL! Once I stretch and mangle a recording, nobody probably can tell the difference between professionally recorded field recordings vs those recorded by folks like me. 🤪

Actually, in mp3 format the size is much smaller. Moreover, there's no need to download all at once, nor keep everything on the iPad. but it certainly is not for everyone.

True. But it is an amazing collection it seems. :)

• Nice find, thanks for the link 👍