Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Just Break It Already

When the kids are away, Daddy will play…

Beat Scholar, Animoog, Mlfo, AUM, Loopy Pro

Comments

• Awesome :) I really love the variation you made on the Beat in the middle there...

• Thanks for listening to my jam. Beat Scholar is so much fun. The presets are great. I have yet to fully explore it but have been enjoying introducing variation with lfos, in this case on swing

• Nice beat variation indeed

• Thanks for listening, @BerlinFx. I hope you enjoy your solitary getaway

• Nice one, traces of Prince I thought 👌

• Dad, very satisfying! Elektro break beat funk bass and these weirdo insane solo arpy double leads. Yes!! Solid short track🤜

• Getting a 90s dance vibe from this. Sounds like the beginning of something great.

• @Svetlovska said:
    Getting a 90s dance vibe from this. Sounds like the beginning of something great.

Same here, wish it could extend a little more. Guess the kiddos came back sooner than expected. Still very well arranged.

• Sounds fresh! I too really enjoyed the beat change up .

• @GeoTony, thanks so much. For a few hours I lived a wonderful fantasy life, inhabiting tight leather pants and feathery boas and radical androgynous inscrutability, becoming a rockstar much like @LinearLineman. Thank you for this. Beat Scholar and Mlfo handled the rhythm section in AUM. Beat Scholar is fun and useful. The people developing it seem very cool and responsive.

@Bob, what a generous description. you make a grown dad cry. I actually remember hearing one of your tracks a year or 2 ago and wanting very badly to sound half that good. Thank you

@Svetlovska, thank you very much. I was curious about how your gig(s?) went. What you post sticks with me. I appreciate your randomizing influence and the power of your art

@Blipsford_Baubie, thank you very much for listening/commenting. That beat change up was a fun accident.

• edited June 2023

@myapologies : hi, and thank you too! They haven’t happened yet. If they do, it won’t be until towards the end of the year, though between you and me, I wouldn’t be surprised if I never hear from the guy again. I’ll follow up with him round September, take it from there. Might even try and get something together locally at an open mic somewhere on my own account, who knows? Don’t worry - I won’t be shy about mentioning it in the unlikely event I actually do do a gig! ;)

• Thanks for cueing me. That’s fun. Keep up the adventure!

• Wow this sounds great, almost like it was recorded on a Tascam 388 (¼" 7ips tape), and I mean that in the best way possible! The way the claves and main snare sound totally brings to mind a lot of 90's flavor as @Svetlovska points out but the rolling waves of arpeggios that change throughout is very original. Great track brother...or should I say father, lol. Damn I'd be a happy kid if my Dad made jams like this.