Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BFM (big f*ing (audio) meters) by OSC Audio (Released)

2»

Comments

• There is a youlean loudness meter for ipad if i remember well?
    That's all you'll need to be honest
    But there are some cool stuff here in bmf. And they listened with material theme implementation. Kudos. I'll check them later

• @Milkyway1980 said:
    There is a youlean loudness meter for ipad if i remember well?
    That's all you'll need to be honest
    But there are some cool stuff here in bmf. And they listened with material theme implementation. Kudos. I'll check them later

I have the free version of Youlean but haven’t gotten the full one yet. If you end up getting them I’d like to hear your thoughts on comparing the 2. Trying to decide which one to get.

• edited July 2023

Update everyone v1.6.0 is out now!

What's new in version 1.6.0
    * Additions for iOS app seamless compatibility.
    * New LED clip indicator for VU Meter page.
    * New focus option in TIME view to allow one view to take over full view. Click the values to put them in focus.
    * Bigger values in the VU Meter page.
    * New LINK control for L/R in VU Meter.
    * New Waveform options. Stereo, or Mono.
    * New Text Crest Factor & True Peak values.
    * New Minimalistic version, Dark Mode, and Normal mode in the Settings.
    * New mouse-over value for Spectrum view.

@eylvy Great video!

@catherder If you tap the BFM logo, there are a couple fonts you can choose from. I’ve selected the top ‘readable’ fonts, but I’m sure there’s some I could add. Any suggestions for specific fonts are welcome. I’m also thinking about making the choices more robust and perhaps more controllable with a section in the Settings menu.

@oat_phipps the chrome can now be changed! ;)

@wim still more optimizations to come with the next update, but I’m happy to say the chrome can now be changed.

@samu Wow, that’s a great looking VU. I was inspired by some similar other apps. I’m looking to make some changes to the VU meter in BFM to improve the screens and reading. If you have any suggestions, please don’t hesitate to throw them out there.

• @OSC_Audio said:
    Update everyone v1.6.0 is out now!

What's new in version 1.6.0
    * Additions for iOS app seamless compatibility.
    * New LED clip indicator for VU Meter page.
    * New focus option in TIME view to allow one view to take over full view. Click the values to put them in focus.
    * Bigger values in the VU Meter page.
    * New LINK control for L/R in VU Meter.
    * New Waveform options. Stereo, or Mono.
    * New Text Crest Factor & True Peak values.
    * New Minimalistic version, Dark Mode, and Normal mode in the Settings.
    * New mouse-over value for Spectrum view.

@eylvy Great video!

@catherder If you tap the BFM logo, there are a couple fonts you can choose from. I’ve selected the top ‘readable’ fonts, but I’m sure there’s some I could add. Any suggestions for specific fonts are welcome. I’m also thinking about making the choices more robust and perhaps more controllable with a section in the Settings menu.

@oat_phipps the chrome can now be changed! ;)

@wim still more optimizations to come with the next update, but I’m happy to say the chrome can now be changed.

@samu Wow, that’s a great looking VU. I was inspired by some similar other apps. I’m looking to make some changes to the VU meter in BFM to improve the screens and reading. If you have any suggestions, please don’t hesitate to throw them out there.

Superb feature upgrade. Thanks a lot. One little thing: I notice the text with the KHz frequencies at the top of the spectrum view is cropped at the top.

• @OSC_Audio said:

Nice job! The examples of the new bezels in the video look great.