Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tina Turner has passed

A true legend. RIP.

Comments

• edited May 2023

double post

• A legend truly…she was simply the best. RIP.

💔

/DMfan🇸🇪

• She is one of those figures that I suspect will be hard to explain to someone who wasn't "there" when she was at the peak of her powers (a peak that lasted for a long time). An absolute dynamo.

• Goddess. RIP.

• A shame. She did live a very long and interesting life (not including her early marriage). RIP.

• Absolutely a legend. RIP. It’s saddening seeing all these obits lately. But then I realize all the musicians and people I idolized as a kid/teen are well into their 50s, 60s, and 70s now. The next 10-15 years is gonna be hard one for things like this.

• I was shocked that she was 83 (even though I knew she was beyond 70). She was just one of that people who was timeless. I just read that she was 45 when private dancer came out. I also didn’t realize so much time passed between her leaving Ike and launching her solo career. I was 10 when that album came out and didn’t know anything about her then. Considering the pop landscape at the time, that’s remarkable.

• Loved her music. Amazing performer and vocalist.

• 😢
    unfortunately not entirely unexpected...
    "Three months after her wedding in 2013, she suffered a stroke from which she recovered only slowly. In 2016, she underwent colon cancer surgery, and the following year her husband donated a kidney. In 2018, her firstborn son Craig shot himself at the age of 59.“

• I'm not a fan of concerts but I went to see her and still remember when she apologized to the audience for sitting down for one song after doing her crazy stuff on the stage for two hours non-stop. She must have been around 60 then, I guess. What a phenomenon.

But were she to start today, she would be autotuned to hell and possibly never ever become the Voice that she was. I wonder if we'll ever have new Tinas and Chakas again. /beatoimpression

• Oh no, what a loss. RIP, to a lady who brought so much to the world.

• @ervin said:

But were she to start today, she would be autotuned to hell and possibly never ever become the Voice that she was. I wonder if we'll ever have new Tinas and Chakas again. /beatoimpression

Yup. We need the “imperfections” - it’s what makes us human.