Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Despair

edited May 2023 in Creations

Comments

• Top you are doing a really polish track . Vocals and a strong feeling energetic a bit of pump

• @BerlinFx said:
    Top you are doing a really polish track . Vocals and a strong feeling energetic a bit of pump

Thank you, my friend. This one was just an excuse to decompress and let off a little steam. Thanks for listening!

• Truly invigorating beat, love this!
    Great way to release a bit of steam, and get free from feelings of despair!
    Thanks for this excellent creation!!!

• Yeah! While I have not heard everything you’ve done (there’s just so much) this is by far my favorite. That constant hard driving beat that you build up in layers that ties it all together. Then the different sections that eventually descend into despair. Pacing between between the build up layers and then between sections is perfect. REALLY enjoyed this. It oozes the title. And you win BTW.

• Hi, Paul, it’s a driving beat alright. I hope the title isn’t self descriptive. Put the long weekend to good use, my fri.

• @ReneAsologuitar said:
    Truly invigorating beat, love this!
    Great way to release a bit of steam, and get free from feelings of despair!
    Thanks for this excellent creation!!!

Thank you, Rene. I feel much better now. Thanks for listening!

• @boomer said:
    Yeah! While I have not heard everything you’ve done (there’s just so much) this is by far my favorite. That constant hard driving beat that you build up in layers that ties it all together. Then the different sections that eventually descend into despair. Pacing between between the build up layers and then between sections is perfect. REALLY enjoyed this. It oozes the title. And you win BTW.

Thanks boomer. I really appreciate that! Your comment makes me feel like a winner! Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Hi, Paul, it’s a driving beat alright. I hope the title isn’t self descriptive. Put the long weekend to good use, my fri.

Yeah, it’s a bit out there. It may be a bit self descriptive, but it was just a passing thing. You know the backstory. I’m also taking Tuesday off so it will be a great long weekend. I hope you’re having lots of fun with your new piano! Take care.

• You know I’m always late listening to peoples tracks so hope you’re more up than down at the moment.
    Definitely a bit darker then your normal creations but meticulously put together as usual 🙏

• @GeoTony said:
    You know I’m always late listening to peoples tracks so hope you’re more up than down at the moment.
    Definitely a bit darker then your normal creations but meticulously put together as usual 🙏

As I mentioned to MIke, it was just a passing thing.
    Feeling much better these days.
    Have a good one!