Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Torquemada Blues

Piano days. Played my Novus 10s yesterday. Will be delivered this week. Beautiful piano action, mediocre Onkyo spkrs. But outboards can be added and I’m 90% headphones.

Comments

• edited May 2023

Monk plays Led Zeppelin. I’m a bit dazed and… A little reverb on the piano might sound nice. Just a tad. I just looked up Kawai Novus10. That’s a beauty. As Fernando said, it looks marvelous! Looking forward to hearing it. I assume you have a nice mic and preamp. I had good results with an EV RE20. Nice and flat from 45 to 18,000. At least, that’s what the box said. It’s the same mic that Rush Limbaugh used. Please forget I said that. Have fun!

• Agree with Paul, a bit of reverb would add dimension and depth.
    This is a very solemn and reflective music, and the piano playing is so captivating.
    Enjoying this recording!!!

• Haha @Paulieworld,the Zeppelin indeed. No need for micing, it’s total midi, just an acoustic action.
    Thanks @ReneAsologuitar you’re both probably right about the reverb. I’ll fool with it.

• I’m normally a fan of reverb but funnily enough I didn’t think this needed any more. I liked the clarity of the sound… and the playing of course 😊

• Thanks I really enjoy it , no need of reverb, clean nice sound and a good piano layer

• Thx @GeoTony @BerlinFx, glad very little reverb suits you. Ikm drawn to the idea of clarity. Donkt know why that’s important to me. I do use reverb, but not much.