Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Will Logic Pro iPad have Flex Pitch?

edited May 2023 in Logic Pro

Yeah, dumb question, and yet another Logic Pro thread, I know I know. I did a Google search for this in the countless threads about Logic Pro and couldn't come up with anything other than folks asking for an app like Flex Pitch on iOS. I looked at the official Apple website for Logic Pro for iPad, and I saw nothing about flex pitch as far as I could see. Will it come to iPad in Logic Pro? :)

Edit: No talk of subscriptions please. We've got other threads about it where we discussed it until our cheeks turned purple, lol.

Comments

• I’m assuming it’ll be there on day one, considering other developers have proven its now possible to do without bricking the iPad.

• It seems that no new information really filter from Apple and YouTuber can’t tell a lot and are very careful (NDA? ) even if they ad a quick one to one remote demo.

1 press release , a marketing Apple page with selected screen shots, no real information on this page and that all. Silent and secret are the words about this launches.

• Most likely yes since even GarageBand does those things 'behind the scenes' when dealing with AppleLoops.

We have ZERO information from any real 'geeks' giving the iPad version a spin with long/double-taps, tap'n'holds, swipe gestures and checking what's behind the 3 dot menus that are all over the place :sunglasses:

I do hope the manual leaks soon though.
    Anyone with hands on unless under very strict NDA could already post the link the the manual if the wanted to...

• edited May 2023

I too subscribe to the idea it will be there.

((I am also very curious about audio clip editing on the timeline. Things like 'remove silence' are awesome in Samplitude and I see that Logic has it. Sure hope it also has decent waveform display options, like not showing both left and right of stereo clips and being able to half height them to not show the top and bottom which is a waste of space, especially on small screens.))

• FlexPitch in V1 would be almost too good to be true. If it’s in there I’m resigning my job and traveling the world with my iPad.

• I would think so. It’s a pretty essential feature in the Mac version.

• I'm 90% sure I've seen it listed somewhere.

• @AudioGus said:

I see what you did there. 😏

• If you take a look at the Quick Sampler images you'll see the Flex icon there so It's a quite safe bet that it's in place for release...

• @Samu said:
    If you take a look at the Quick Sampler images you'll see the Flex icon there so It's a quite safe bet that it's in place for release...

There we go! Winner winner chicken dinner! Thanks mate. :)

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Samu said:
    If you take a look at the Quick Sampler images you'll see the Flex icon there so It's a quite safe bet that it's in place for release...

There we go! Winner winner chicken dinner! Thanks mate. :)

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@AudioGus said:

I see what you did there. 😏

• @AudioGus said:

Lol, Samurai Cop is super full of meme material :sunglasses:

• @Samu said:

@AudioGus said:

Lol, Samurai Cop is super full of meme material :sunglasses:

it is the raw authenticity of it!