Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Confusing IAP options

edited May 2023 in Loopy Pro

Was just checking how to demo the current update and the price of IAP and came across this list. Bit confusing, ad not sure if some of this is down to Apple's error. Thought to make @Michael aware, just in case he was not already.

https://apps.apple.com/es/app/loopy-pro-looper-daw-sampler/id1492670451?platform=ipad

What's with the discount options? Are they a limited-time offer?

Comments

• edited May 2023

-

• The App Store is very annoying in that it insists on listing all of the in app purchases even if they’re not publicly accessible. All but a couple of those are not publicly accessible at all, they’re just unnecessary noise. Thanks App Store!

• @Michael said:
    The App Store is very annoying in that it insists on listing all of the in app purchases even if they’re not publicly accessible. All but a couple of those are not publicly accessible at all, they’re just unnecessary noise. Thanks App Store!

Ah, gotcha! I would’ve checked from the app, but I'm trying to find the right moment to grab it this time, this time around.

On that note, I wondered if anyone else has requested a longer demo (like I'm about to ;) ). Of course, it’s great you offer a demo at all. Seven days is perfect for a synth or effect, it’s a bit of a squeeze for a DAW.

Cheers!