Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Internal Jam - Korg gadget beats and synths mixed in AUM w/Fabfilter

Comments

• R_2R_2
    edited May 2023

I like it. Which gadgets did you use?
    I also enjoy “slip grip”.
    Did you import you own drumsamples on these, or are they stock sounds.

• @R_2 said:
    I like it. Which gadgets did you use?
    I also enjoy “slip grip”.
    Did you import you own drumsamples on these, or are they stock sounds.

Thanks. I tend to use Fairbanks and Warszawa a lot, tweaking presets. I use their samples from Recife and London and Gladstone just with a lot of fiddling

• This is great! Kind of a Throbbing Gristle/Cabaret Voltaire vibe with some hiphop influence.

• Something about it made me think of the theme to Night Rider but despite that I enjoyed it 😊

• @GeoTony said:
    Something about it made me think of the theme to Night Rider but despite that I enjoyed it 😊

Ha! I think that there’s a common timbre in there, possibly hitting some of the same notes. Maybe I can get some soundtrack work, I’m sure there’s not much competition.