Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drambo wiki

Hi folks

The videos in the drambo wiki are private, does any one know if I need to log in to view them?

Thanks

Lea

Comments

• wimwim
    edited April 2023

@LeaTurner said:
    Hi folks

The videos in the drambo wiki are private, does any one know if I need to log in to view them?

Thanks

Lea

What wiki? This wiki page on the Audiobus Wiki?
    https://wiki.audiob.us/doku.php?id=beepstreet_drambo

There are no private videos there and you don't need to be logged in to view them.

• For me the list of videos right at the bottom of the page under the Video List heading are all private

• @LeaTurner said:
    For me the list of videos right at the bottom of the page under the Video List heading are all private

Oh, I see. The authors of the videos have evidently marked some of them private since they were posted. There's nothing you can do about that, unfortunately.

I clicked on a few that are accessible though. Not all of them have that problem. Most of the ones that don't work have "Beta" in the title. My guess is they showed features that were at one time only accessible in beta versions, so limited to the beta team.

I may take the time to try all the links and move the private ones to a separate subheading.

• I see thanks for looking into this for me

Lea

• The page is now updated to separate out the videos marked private. 👍🏼