Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Symphonic Evolution on the bus

2»

Comments

• @mgmg4871 can you tell something about quality of the included samples?

• edited March 2013

@manuhz sorry it took so long. Busy day. The sounds are decent. Some better than others as usual. No sampletank quality, so I'll use the useful ones, and midi out to my other apps. I sense the Devs will be updating this one often, so the sounds may improve or possibly some IAP's with better quality.

• Hey no problem;) thanks for the usefull answer and sorry for hijack this thread... You talk about midi out from Notion to other apps... Do you mean virtual midi? Is this possible??

• Anyone know if there's a trick to importing audio with this app?

Tried with General Pasteboard and Sonoma Audiopaste via Audioshare, plus copying from Multitrack DAW, and only got it to recognise that there was audio ready to be pasted on one occasion.

But I don't know exactly what made it work and haven't been able to get it to work a second time.

• @manuhz I was referring to Symphonix as far as midi out.

• I set up Arpeggionome Pro as a virtual midi input to Symphonix Evolution but it does not respond. I made sure the former is sending on channel 1 and the latter has a track receiving on channel 1. Any ideas why virtual midi isn't working?